Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Clip Art

Duck's new name is ...

Hello, Pandas:

The decision is made. The new name is ...

Duck
Hugo

A discreet enough name, right?

Yes, if we write not so great with words. Hugo already has everything you need to live a life completely normal ", like you and me. You must be good with it when you you find it, and aa Treat her like one more. You

pandas are you now involved in a large Panfu secret. You are able to keep a secret, right? Great! If someone is off the tongue, Duck would be a great danger. Evron will find it and then ... then ... who knows the you fall over!

I can not even imagine ...

not me. So you have to maintain secrecy. And we can not return to utter the old name of Hugo. Borradlo of your memory and never leaves of your mouth. Never! Do you promise?

Promised! Take my word for Panda.
Chachi! Repeat, what name can not return to pronounce in life, ever?

I can not say: D

Jeje, accurate, test passed! Have a nice Saturday ... Have fun

great,
She and Max
_______________________________
Pandita Hello!
still not give me the test but is not that NEVER publish it when I'm busy and I have to study there if not public, but if not, xD PUBLIC
Well, Duck has a new name! Is Hugo!
So now you have to call Hugo: D
But ... DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO A STRANGER, BECAUSE YOU CAN TELL EVRON!
Hehehe, not able to say much because Evron is reading this: D
see ya!
Ojito the patch!
Saluda:

0 comments:

Post a Comment