Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Online Creat A 3d Apartment

Notice, New Mission, and carnival

Hello, Pandas:
I have bad news for you: I'm hurt! all happened like this: Bitterland was looking through the telescope to find the time to start our adventure. When suddenly aparace Evron face in the telescope! It took my breath away. Evron looked at me with those horrible eyes ... I felt as if trying to enter my mind to invade it with their bad energy. His eyes seemed to burn in flames!

He began to laugh and scream with such force that he could hear from the other side of the mountains: "You Pandas naive and boring, I shall stay .. Never!. " My body was shaking like a pudding. I went back to the telescope and then I found a broken glass super-sized, Tighten as last week! And also fell into the trap! My leg was bleeding badly. How will Evron got put in there that glass? With a magic wand? I went immediately to the doctor's Feelgood in the hospital. I was strictly forbidden to use the hand in the coming days. That means we have to postpone our adventure Bitterland until next week. The new book of adventures to be issued next week.
feel this great disappointment, Pandas!
you well yet, Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment