Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pine Wood Derby And Star Wars

WARNING! Read the entry, a warning ... Sometimes leave the blog alone for a week or more ...

Pandita Hoola!
Sorry for not posting, I have many problems esque
I'll tell you:
at school took a mini-review and because there was no time, only 1 point, and I took Miss sheet, not if I'm going to get a bad grade, but I'm very bad
I have fear that I put a 6 or a 1: (
Asique I dedicate the time to study and study and I think not publish as often ...
This week will not publish Thus: (
Sometimes publish, but sometimes not .. When they see that I do not publish much, it means I'm studying
But the blog will not let him by ANYONE
I will not intrude ..: (
Sorry buddies, I have to study ..
I love you!
see you!
Ojito the patch!
Saluda :

0 comments:

Post a Comment