Monday, March 21, 2011

Sample Community Services Letters



Good morning! And happy first day of spring! Ohh ... how beautiful ... is here ... flowers, good weather, warm weather, we're removing clothes, fancy dress up and get out more ... I love it!


This weekend, the truth is that doing a good time! and people took the opportunity to go to the beach ... among those people myself included! Even if you are aware, until 4 days, even going with high collar, and this weekend has already begun to see people in bikinis !!... but people want it toasted and teach butt! The truth is that I, too, but one thing at a time! Because I went to the beach and ran a breeze ... And now you know ... FORTY TO MAY, DO NOT REMOVE SAYO!


wanted to thank the comments wishing a speedy recovery from my boyfriend. Yes, and is fully recovered!

I leave you with the look that I took to have a stroll along the beach, which is that I have decided to study again, and I made this one little aside ... Is costing me a lot ... because after more than a year ... Back to study something you do not like ... ufff ... I've been searching all my old notes and memorize now ... By the way ... anyone know that this is the new selectivity? Why not if think it is easy or more difficult ... With 25years that I am this year people tell me to present proof of +25, which is easier, but other than that I can not attend because I have school, their chances of coming out there are less than selectivity ... and for what I consider quite note asking me ... are discouraging me, jooo!

Well, without further ado, here you The look and other pictures we took ...

Cameo: Stradivarius a / W 2010-2011 T
pink: Bershka:
old denim shirt: Pull a / w 2009-2010
Jeans: pull s / w 2010-2011
military boots: Coolway a / w 2010




0 comments:

Post a Comment