Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Army Walky Talk Protocols

Furniture!

Hello Pandas!
Did you sleep well? We do. Finally:)
Luckily Duck has not noise tonight. She has slept like a log in place from the beach, sure, thanks to chips that put them under the broken boat. ;) Although there is another thing I have pissed off: I have in hand photos that do not bode good. I bring bad memories and cause them to put me goosebumps. Buuurrrr! I think you should destroy before others can see them ... Pandas
Wait! You're not squares! You can not arouse our curiosity and then leave us stranded. Now teach these "photos as impressive."
Okay, you what you wanted, but then do not come with you not warned. Here is the new collection of furniture inspired by Evron and Bitterland:
Oh ...! :shock:
I told you that the photos were horrible! I bet anything that this furniture radiates bad energy if we in our homes. Look at the plant. It is super dry! Perhaps we will do the same to us?! I think it's the first time in history that Panfu I refuse to recommend the new furniture collection.
By the way, I've been researching dreams and sleepwalking Duck and I think you are right with your comments: Bitterland may have fled!
I believe he survived a plane crash . But these are little more than mere speculation.
Hm, what do you think? Who will reason, she or me?
Duck wake up I hope soon to talk to him. Go to-morrow. He has slept almost a week! I think that's good, right?
you well
She and Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment