Friday, March 25, 2011

Cubefield For Your Ipod Touch



Hi! The other day I was gossiping page MUSTANG to be clocking some acquisitions and I love both the new collection, which I share with all / you!


Mustang was created in the early 60's. early of 90, the company moved towards a more youthful shoe with adjusted price.

Footwear is distributed through specialized stores and shoe stores in Spain, but also export to the United States, Israel, France, Holland, Ireland, Germany, Lebanon, Australia, etc.

Almost all production is designed MUSTANG and elaborate here in Elche.

In November we went to the outlet of the Mustang and bought a oxford. The clerk told me there are some models that are only for sale in the outlet, so that I bought, though of that season, costing about euritos less.

Mustang was, until last year Amaia Salamanca as brand image, which later joined Mario Casas.




Today is Jane Doe and Laura Hayden.

I had not said that there are also Mustang Men's shoes, although many fewer models than for women.



And women ...




sandals with feathers ... WOW!


The leopard and black short girls have to be mine!


Mustang accessories also!
not you love the first bag with wooden handle? I love him!


Maybe I went a bit to put such a large selection, but the collection of Mustang esque this last year is one! I liked everything!

And you / you, you liked?

FINDE HAPPY!

mua, mua ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment