Thursday, March 10, 2011

Redken Koleston Conversion Chart

A castaway on the beach! Parts I and II Pandas

Hello pandas!


Well today we are going to the beach and that we are? A castaway but not always a winged d ela fire.

talked to him and says uiiiiiiii siufduhsuifgdfngjfdnjg ejejej says all silly things, and winged the nurse, talked to her and tells us many things and Papatino patatun, and tells us not you could use a glass of water for shipwrecked ...

The glass of water is in the restaurant. Then ask us food, we go back to the chef bruno (restaurant) and give us some tasty fries .... Jeje

Thereafter says this muyyyy tired, and wanted to sleep, we left and we have to return the second day ...

___________________

todabia And I fail then come .... hehe
PROSSESSSS What is black and white but red all over?
No idea ... "A ladybug has fallen in a pile of flour?
A Panda has been scorched by the sun!
Have you swallowed a clown and you know why so many jokes or what?
Also, yesterday I was with Mr. Curley. I was super motivated and I told more than 100 jokes Pandas. Is preparing the carnival parade, so he looks in his element. Do not you believe it, but Mr.
Curley has bought a giant confetti machine for use in the parade. First
has tested me, and I can assure you it works. Are not you nervous to know when is the big day
?! Well I'll tell ya ... noise of drums! ... On Wednesday!, And that means we enteeeera one week holiday! The meeting point is at the center of city, and we can go with our costumes, sweets and jelly to spread joy throughout Panfu. Hopefully Max has recovered by then. The wound is looking better.
Perhaps you can help me. Do you know a joke about pandas? Contádmelo! As you know, laughter heals. Hehe, and when cured ... you understand me, dear partners :D :D
you well :roll: Max and Ella
:D
;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment