Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cubefield Is Not Working

look at the last competition: who is the best Panfu Jumper? Bitterland

Hello, Pandas:
Have you already tried the new game for iPhone "Panfu Jumper"? Max and I were jumping like crazy yesterday and add a loads of points. As expected, Max has nothing to do with my skill and my reflexes, hehe. At the end I got 29,880 points! :mrgreen: Do not believe me? Here is a screenshot of my results:
"Bah, I laugh! Look at my score now. You are going to be stone:
48.34o "coins? That's not fair! Our competition was over!
already .. but last night I was playing under the rug. The best is the winner!
It even
to be seen! Gather your iPhones quickly, Pandas! You must prove you are the best "Panfu Jumpers!
What? Pandas Are all against me? :shock: there and yes I stand.
course, as the wise Max just said, the best man win. ;)
How to "Panfu Jumpers"
1. Low free game Panfu Jumper "on App Store.
2. And play till they drop keep your own score.
3. Make a screenshot of your local list with the best scores . This is where it shows your score.
4. Send us the screenshot email community@panfu.es not forget to put your name Panda.
As in any competition that boasts, will fantastic prizes for the top three "Panfu Jumpers"
1st prize: 12 months Golden Panda registered
2 nd prize: 6 months registered Golden Panda
3rd prize: 3 months registered Golden Panda
Deadline to send the mail is Wednesday, March 23 .
The competition starts in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... A FOR ALL!
luck! She
and Max
PS: not forget to give a review of "P Anfu Jumper "iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment