Monday, March 7, 2011

Is It Normal For Bf To Try Touch Breasts

OUTFIT OUTFIT No. 8 No. 7 No. 6

Good morning! Disappeared over a week .... but again with an outfit! Forgive the absence, but my boyfriend has been hospitalized and I could not get too by our blogging world. Now that it's okay, and after going to a class of BodyCombat in the gym, I come to show you a look that I like. Perfect for a crazy night with the girls! hahaha. And finally my peeptoes release of leopard! He can not wait ...

I leave with him, I'll Autopeinado course offered in the salon to which I ... so teach us a little bit to comb ... collected and others ...
Peeptoes: 1to3 a / w 2010
Clutch: H & M s / s 2011
swimmer T: Pull
09 Blazer: White
Pants: Stradivarius a / w 2010/2011

I'd like to combine it with a network jeans, but still have not found one that I like how I feel ... lol.

Well, kisses for all, boys and happy start to the week!

PS: I promise to reply to comments as soon as possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment