Monday, February 14, 2011

What Dbz Saga You Dislike

Today is Valentine

you guess who we met today! Carl Caruso, our adventurer, who was walking happily with her Tighten.
:mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen: :oops: :)
not start again .. is that Max is jealous ...
can say that again. It is clear that he likes. Put yourself in my situation: I have proposed the mountain morning walk, and Valentine's Day! It could not be cheeky.
I thought this year could not have Valentine's Day! also proposed to us BOTH. You and me! You know what? Carl has just arrived from the Sahara desert. Has been deciphering the hieroglyphics of an Egyptian pharaoh, but once he learned what he had done with Panfu Evron, dismantled their tent and went to hell out here. Panfu has become more exciting than Egypt. Tomorrow want to go with us and his Tighten to investigate the mountain, you might even get to enter Bitterland. Want to find out what plans
Evron. Mother, how exciting!
But ... but ... it is super dangerous! "Do not count me! I go alone to poke your nose into the mouth of the wolf.
"You're cracking? Yesterday you were saying that you will not stop until you discover the plan Evron. And now that is serious, "do you flinch?!?! That is not the Detective Max I knew.
do not understand. This time is different ... What is different?
Nothing
leave ... Well, yes I'll go. But when Carl comes up to you too, will have to deal with me. :D
monkey do you get when you're jealous!
you well,
:D She and Max :shock:
PS: And now what? My idea was to surprise to her for Valentine's Day, but this guy is Carl Caruso and appears as the hero of the movie and spoil it all ... I

0 comments:

Post a Comment