Monday, February 14, 2011

Redish Cervical Mucas Before Ovulation

A day with one of my best friends!


Hello, Pandas:
I organize a plan so that she and I have to go with Carl to the mountain and can spend a relaxing Valentine's Day two all alone: \u200b\u200bI'm gonna be sick! The truth is that it is trolled as a castle, but a pious fib not hurt anyone, right? When she learned that I am unwell in bed, let Carl thrown like a potato on fire and come running to my tree house. And then it will be when it's Valentine's surprise!
Want to know what it is? I kept them secret, right? Here goes ... I'm going to prepare a delicious meal: spaghetti with tomato sauce (my mom helps me, of course
). I will turn candles and rose petals spread on the floor. The cake will be chocolate cake with a heart shape. But maybe he will wait until the end: Lenny will go to play a song with his guitar muuuyyyy slow.
She will melt in love and fall into my arms!
Have fun, Your
(thrilled) Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment