Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Lease Cinderella Template

LEOPARD OUTFIT

small spring flowers of the forest! You ready for this weekend? Do you have the looks

"I prepared this morning I woke up early to go to sign on the dole (which depressing) and now I have to do an interview ... uff ... what is costing me find work!

few weeks ago, I found a leopard dress I liked, too, was reduced super! Are those bargains you find by chance, you seem to lower the Virgin of Lourdes and says ... It is the right size! It is also, I was not to share anything, just to accompany ... but that does not mean you do not sin a little, no? hahaha. The vesito comes with a belt of the same fabric as the dress, but I wanted to "dress" a little more, so I put a belt that I bought in my local town ... and this is the result!





leopard dress: Oysho
Belt: Local
Boots: Local

What do you think? "I loved the sleeves!

On the other hand, I show that I love about peeptoes! The saw nothing but leave the library, but I seemed a bit pricey for a trend that perhaps next year will not replace me. But in sales was lucky again, and I got them. He had also not buckle ... it was the ones I liked ... but it was not my size ...

Although now that of combining shoes and bag is not like before, I saw the bag and I immediately came to mind peeptoes! This weekend the Monday premiere and you teach it, ok!??!





Peeptoes: 1to3
Portfolio: H & M


Good weekend to all / as!

0 comments:

Post a Comment