Monday, February 14, 2011

Expected Profit Roulette Statistics

Carl Caruso, is the hero of the day?

:oops: Hello, Pandas:
Do you know what day is the day after tomorrow? Valentine's Day! THE day of the Panda lovers, couples and lonely hearts looking for your prince or princess. :)
Panfu has been attacked by one of the world's most wicked Pandas!, And you just think of the sappy Valentine's Day? In my will I lost my desire heart-shaped cakes, chocolates and romantic dinners in the light of candles!
Really? Hmm, since I planned to go with you on Monday to eat ice cream or watch the sunset from the volcano.
Are you crazy?! Evron is able to make the volcano erupt. frozen or converted into a toad. He knows exactly what we like to Pandas. It is our weak point! Could take advantage of it to attack! Until you find out what you plan Evron, Valentine's Day, Christmas and birthdays, are over for me! Your birthday is not until October ... but you might be right. The truth is that after everything that happened, I do not I have a lot of courage to hold anything. On Monday will be a normal day as : cole
, duties, Panfu play, eat and go to bed ... But despite that we do not want to spoil the party
. :mad: Have you already thought of some surprise for your sweetie? By the way, Poogle, submarine school, you can print a Valentine card for your cariñín very cool.
She and Max
PS: Hehehe. What, how do I do? Ah, you do not know anything! I said to her that this year Valentine's happened ... because I want to surprise on Monday with a truly romantic gift. Be made to the idea that it is a day like any other ... and then ... presto!, I appear with the biggest surprise of his life. The thing is I have a little problem: not yet occurred to me at all ... Well, I'll follow thinking (or copied me of some of you;))
:( :)
:???:

0 comments:

Post a Comment