Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Highest Score Cubefield

PULL STRADIVARIUS + 5 + OUTFIT No.

Good morning! As is the morning? Muuuuuuuuuucho dream I am with! is what happens when you jump up late watching TV ... and when the next day you have nothing to do, unfortunately ...

This past weekend I was with some friends who had not seen a lot of time (I say "fell" because my boyfriend had the flu and could not come). I decided to release since last week I had bought a few things I saw on websites, and was something like that ...



Blazer: Stradivarius s / s 2011
T: Pull s / s 2011
Bag: Stradivarius s / s 2011
Jeans: Pull s / s 2011
Peep toes: Xti s / s 2010

addition, girls G Emel, gave me my first award at SWEETEST BLOG! I love it! Me made a ilu ... THANK YOU! And now, as tradition blogger, I propose a 10 blogs... (por orden alfabético)



  1. in vintage

Hope you like it as much as me!
Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment