Friday, February 25, 2011

Good Names For College

Coming soon: New Book adventure with


Hello, Pandas:

Have you Max seen somewhere? Since Saturday is not seen my hair ... nor does it sound ... how strange! I have the impression that it is up to something. Max always disappears when it comes to something.

Or maybe you've pissed off because I find absurd the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing to Bitterland? Jooo, that was not my inteciĆ³n. Well, maybe yes.
I feel sick every time Max and I imagine you are the way to Bitterland Pandas. I think Evron comes large. You need a good strategy to fight this guy, the most modern equipment and a looong time of preparation. Imagine The poor guards discover you, shoot the electroshock on your delicate hair Panda, kidnap you and brainwash you! Evron could attract and become their guards ...: shock: What a horror! Please promise me that you will not do!
Max has to go back to talk to me! I get bored a lot without it! I spend all day staring out the window watching my bamboo grows (I can assure you it is very slow! [Gahn]) Fortunately, as of today we have new decor for the windows
;)

So I can see life in the city or the jungle. You may even find me a monkey or a gecko.
;)
you well,
She

0 comments:

Post a Comment