Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Do Plant Pigments Separate

PRIZE THIS MONTH IN YOUR REFRESHMENT ... POST-VALENTINE

Hoooola them all! How was the week? The weather is changing, fortunately, and we can tease out clothes with less fabric ... I love it! lol. After several weeks of fighting with several mobile phone companies, for portability and I do so I can get a mobile that I love ... the Nokia N8! you win I have to have it! I have only one week ...

hehe Well, what we ... Last month I spent completely, sorry, but this piece is here section, hahaha. Here we go:

As always ... I comment only magazine that I usually buy ...

COSMOPOLITAN: In Focus, the great Anne Hathaway! I love this actress! It also comes with a guide to the upcoming trends

ELLE: With this magazine we also have a guide to future trends. ELLEDECOR and also have a free sample of Fitness Chocolate Cereal! mmmm ...



I apologize to all of you visit me! I missed something very important! And, this month, the magazine ELLE, you have a 20% discount card for White, valid from 18 February to 20 March. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment