Friday, February 25, 2011

Vidios De Tetas Grandes

a lot of advice we promise you, Ella! Balloons against

Hello, Panda-detectives!
:roll: Now we can move to the next stage of the case "in Bitterland Detectives." Thanks to your help, and Professor Lili Bookworm, we have all the necessary equipment ready for our adventure. Crossing the mountain is going to be sucked! Professor Bookworm has thought a great idea for not having to climb up Bitterland. He says he is the best invention ever created! Even better that the baby machine, elevator and the maze game together!:!: Although not yet told me exactly what his plan ... only gave me a huge bag with balloons and told me that inflate all by tomorrow. PUHH! There are at least 200!
What will give me until tomorrow? And why is that? I do not think Evron shy away from a couple of balloons. The colleague is cold as ice. Or rather, like a freezer!
All this seems very strange ... but hey, I'll keep blowing.
You know, you have to be prepared! ;)
Be alert your partner Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment