Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kidney Problems And Heart Palpatations



Hi all! Yesterday was Valentine's Day, Valentine's day, and today is the day of San Solterino, NOT the day of love. I do not celebrate the day of San Solterino because I have a partner, but also welcome the Salt Valentine because I see very commercial one day and we are all with gifts for birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries ... sometimes you do not know what to give (although my boyfriend and know that giving away a gift card, insurance is right!).

We think that there is no need to spend money to show how much we want, just a little message (ok yeah, spend spend, but very little) a letter, or something you've made yourself!

The day before, on 13, my boyfriend brought 2 almond branches in bloom, I love it!


are not beautiful!?!? I love!

When I got home I found a blue bag Swarovki ... was a gift from my father to my mother. Do not think wrong, but my mother did not want them because they they can be put. Always carry a few that did so here as I said if I wanted. Father is not that warm the head with gifts and details and it seemed very strange to go to the store specifically ... And esque, for those who do not know, my father has a cafeteria, and give many discounts and gifts, one of them ... Swarovki these earrings ...






... which also happened last year with a pendant of a bear ... But I have to bargain! So here was my father who, San Valentin, gave me some beautiful earrings, which I now as I write!



And you, I like San Valentin? We are accustomed to celebrate? That you have given?

Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment