Monday, April 4, 2011

Watch Southpark Online Touch

panda Interview of the month! Help Japan and more designs!

Panditaaasss Hello!! Sorry for not posting is that I had a lot of homework from school and had to study for exams xx Well, as you know the panda is CALU_DULCE April! (SABRUU) And he makes a entrevistaaa! IRS! A great interview! I will write with V and Calu IOLETA written in ORANGE: Ready? 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... NOW! Me: Hello Calu! This List? Calu_Dulce: Yeah! Me: Ok let's start! What is your name? Calu_Dulce: Sabruu / Calu_Dulce Me: How old are you? Calu_Dulce: 11 Me: Have you got a boyfriend? Calu_Dulce: Yes, iGames I: How did you discover Panfu? Calu_Dulce: One day I was bored, as I had done a web site, look and look and suddenly I saw Panfu. Between and after Panfu was impossible to separate: D Me: Hahaha What a different world virtual you like? Calu_Dulce: World Gaturro I: What is your favorite color? Calu_Dulce: Fuchsia I: What is your lucky number? Calu_Dulce: 36 Me: What do you most happy? Calu_Dulce: Christmas !!!!! : D I: Hahaha And what more you sad? Calu_Dulce: Flormagica; ( I: uu mission What is your favorite? Calu_Dulce: Bitterland! I: What is your favorite? Calu_Dulce: She I: What is your favorite place? Calu_Dulce: Restaurant Me: How many days have you been in Panfu? Calu_Dulce: 265 I I: What is your favorite food? Calu_Dulce: Soup Me: Who are your best friends? Calu_Dulce: Sabrinadivina, you, Abacaxi and Deimi__Lovato Me: And your enemy? Calu_Dulce: Flormagica and Ylnklola Me: What are your favorite blogs? Calu_Dulce: On yours, the Sabrinadivina, that of iGames and the Leiram09 Me: What sign are you? Calu_Dulce: Aries Me: SABRU THANKS FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS! And Congratulations! Calu_Dulce: Ujj Thanks! And Denada! : D I like the interview? Jajaja, estubo Great! Oh, one thing: If they see that as I write this all along, is that in Blogger, there is a problem, do not know why, but this all together: S Well, we: Yesterday was Sunday! Y. .. COINS AND ARE READY TO JAPAN! Dr. We already! OO 2,500 euros!! Wiiii ! xD AND ALSO GIVES A SERTIFICADO! Look: Thanks Doctor! AND JAPAN Luck! Changing the subject: I got more designs of the competition! Wiii! start? 1 º Design: Leiram! This Awesome! 2 º Design: Egeria! VERY CUTE!
3 º Design: Panda_Alexis!

WOOOW!
4 º Design: Valepri

BEAUTIFUL!
5 º Design: Sabrinadivina749

HERMOSISISIMO!
6 th Design: Abacaxi!

WOW!
7 º Design: Vale1402!

SUPER!
Pandita Well, I only need 1 DESIGN AND CLOSES THE COMPETITION!

so here FENCE VIEWING IS THE BEST, SO DO THE SURVEY!

DeSena ONLY 1! Send them to: babanicola@hotmail.com

hope design!

THANKS!

see ya!

Ojito the patch!

Saluda:

0 comments:

Post a Comment