Friday, April 22, 2011

Sample Of Character Letter In The Community

Hello! Mission Benny Bunny, First and Second Party

Hello pandas!


How are you?

Well the truth I ask apologies, this school is that I can not post often, if not already published long ago, and well sorry but I assure you that even if few entries, this blog will not close ever ...

phew! For a moment I thought I had hacked the URL but no: D

back ...

Benny Bunny again! This time with a different mission! He brought some eggs for Easter is born chicks and escape him.

He asks every day if we can be bringing one by one.

pandas As you know I'm behind on this mission so here and give them the location of the two chicks!

First are in the castle come to the court of the castle and the winged staircase is good there is the balcony, the second is in the old port ...

pandas Well that was all I hope you aya done much to moment I'm posting blog entries from Max and Ella !


0 comments:

Post a Comment