Friday, April 15, 2011

Best Pre-workout Supplement To Take

I'm back!

Panditaaass Hello!
HE TURNED! Yeah!
know why not publish these days? Because I had broken my cumputadora, but according to me! : D
I am very happy to return to Publish!
Ah! Did you know that?
TOMORROW WILL BE A CIRCUS IN Panfu!
If !
Next to the barn!
We'll know a little more of this in the blog of Max and Ella:
_______________________________________________ Hello, Pandas:

Tomorrow is the big day: the start Panfu circus tent set up beside the barn. I have seen one of the posters to be hung everywhere:



I look forward to performances Panfu workers.
You should have come yesterday to the central Panfu. Instead you spent all day making faces in front of the mirror.
"Grinderman? I practiced pantomime. Look at the things I can do now:


Guess What I'm doing.
"Dance the Moonwalk of Michael Jackson?
have no idea of \u200b\u200bart, Ella. Pandas, you must save my honor! Do you know what I'm doing on images?
Tomorrow you will see the performance of workers Panfu in the tent next to the barn. But the truth is that I'm not sure how will it. They are very stressed because they have no time to practice. I hope not teased. So we have to applaud them long after the show. Tomorrow I will discuss more about the video contest.

May you be cool and Max Ella

_______________________________________
saw?! There will be a circus! Yeahhhh! : D
Tomorrow we will be showing them live and in the circus, reviews and. A VIDEO OF THE CIRCUS! The video will be on my channel and post it here!
We Were!
Saluda:

0 comments:

Post a Comment