Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Disney Land Bracelets



Good morning! How are you?!!? I like crazy looking for a gift for my cousin, who gives birth in a couple of weeks ... and not to give her ... I'm not working (unfortunately) and I have some spending much money so here I can not spend ... I want to have it at any time and can Noa! So here we see that com ...

you remember this picture?



We as 1 month before announcing it and watching it on many blogs, and many of you, at 00:00 pm on September 2, 2010 guys were buying! A real breakthrough! hahaha.

But it has not been the same with White Shop Online. Surely many of you know that already so long ... I saw advertised a few weeks ago in the windows of the shop in a corner ... but the truth is that I was thrilled ...



White is one of those stores that take a lot of things, make many deductions ... but also of those stores that when you go and have that item in the hand, which have been seconds before a dot to commit second-degree murder, very disappointed ... Happened to me a lot. I also happened to other stores but with specific items ...

Do you think it will be as successful as does Zara Online?

I certainly am not going to buy ... A large percentage of disappointment ... and then the villains to get a refund, send the package ... (We will see the conditions tomorrow)

If you / You give to you, tell us the experience!

A promise to answer comments ... later ... I have to hurry ... but you know they always say my beloved spring flowers of the field!

Kisses For All!

mua mua ...

Sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment