Monday, April 25, 2011

Cervial Mucus Right Before Period

The machine works!

Panditaaass Hello! What do you think the new music? This buenisima!
To give your opinion, above the music is a survey Vote!
Well, changing the subject! Today
machine funcionaa gifts!
IRS know that gives us? He gives us ...
A carrot cake! Puaaajj, that sucks!
Well, now I leave you with the blog of Max and Ella, is a last minute news! There is a Panfu unknown, so BE CAREFUL!
______________________________________________
Hello, Pandas:


I do not want to panic, but something mysterious is happening in Panfu .. I have the feeling that they are watching me, that someone is following me. Perhaps there is a spy among us? I have a graphic. "Take a look and tell me what you think?!
turns out that Max and I spent yesterday in the city looking for Easter eggs. On a bench sat a Panda who spent all the while hiding her face behind a newspaper. Every time I moved, the mysterious person turned the newspaper to where I was. So I could not recognize. Most suspicious was that the newspaper had a hole to watch. I'm sure I have been watching, but who?


She does not have to worry about, sure it was Benny Bunny echándonos one eye while searching for hidden eggs. It will have been based on laughing at how dull we are. Also you might have a secret admirer.


I think not. And Benny Bunny has not been. We have seen the ears! I'll be wide awake and I shall tell as soon as something new.


you well and be the parrot!
She and Max
____________________________________
tuned!
see ya! Saluda
:

0 comments:

Post a Comment