Friday, April 1, 2011

How To Restore Football Helmet

Panda month! and April 1st!

Panditaaas Hello! How are you? I'm fine, because yesterday was also one of APRIL! Y.. How to change the month .. I HAVE THE PANDA'S APRIL! know who is? CALU_DULCE! (SABRUU) CONGRATULATIONS! Well, today we go with what Max and Ella published on his blog, right? The i me naked! SEE! Saluda:



















Bring out the clown that is in you


Hello, Pandas: Do you know what day is today? April 1st! The perfect day to tease friends, profs and parents. Bind him the shoelaces, put toothpaste on the doorknob, mustard untadle goodies, place a raspberry on the seat and shout APRIL APRIL! Have fun. Buuahh, what you got on the shirt, Ella? What? A TREMENDOUS red spot ... as if I had dropped a bowl of tomato. Do not want to see? No. Take it off you. But ... but ... you have to see for yourself! Surely have not seen a big spot in your life, really. Max, leave it, that joke is now long past. (Yawn) You think I do not know what you're up to? When you look down I'll give it a bump on the chin. To tease me need something much better. Grrrrrr Okay, thou hast searched. If you want a good joke, you have it. I'll get something in Internet, hehe. Then we see in Paul's room the child, let's go swimming, right? course! Paul going to teach the child to swim with sleeves. "You come, too? He has promised us a little surprise. But before we tell you how many coins we have raised so far: We very well, guys, keep it up! you well She and Max!

0 comments:

Post a Comment