Friday, April 8, 2011

Install Drivers For Sound Blaster Ct4870

OUTFIT OUTFIT # 10 # 9 AND MORE STUFF! WHITE

AY! but few things I have to tell you today! jajaj.

First, thank you very much everyone for your advice for the gift from my cousin. I have it. As it has everything, but everything, I decided to make a gift in the past had a great acceptance in another new mom. A figurine with a store gift card for children.



What do you think? You can spend in a year! Because now there are so many clothes items that will give you time and enjoy ...

Second ... I have to thank Gem Olivia's world for giving me my second award! But ilu me! Now I have to tell 10 things about me and nominate 10 other blogs ... Here goes!

10 THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I love the sea, sand ... go to the beach! And how you feel after you get home and throw the couch
2. When I laugh very much, I was "embedded" and no sound. I'm just still, with his mouth open ... and then I always say ... "oh ... that Panxo to laugh"
3. I have 4 dogs: Koby's 13 years old, Yako of 9aƱos and Rex and Bruno de 1year
4. The series I like are: How I Met Your Mother, Friends and Sex and the City
5. I love chocolate ... and the smell too. I have: chocolate bath gel, bodymilk of chocolate, chocolate and incense colony chocolate
6. I love me photos ... should have been a model! Jajajaj
7. 'm a fan of the boxes! I know it sounds weird, I love the decorated boxes. Every time I walk into a shop decoration or type 20duros "cry ..." Look, boxes! "
8. When I'm showering or getting dressed, I put on loud music and I sing as if no tomorrow
9. I'm a little cranky with the order of the cabinet. The hangers must be all placed with the opening through the inside of the cabinet, everything that has hung, the front has to look to the left
10. I have over 40 stuffed animals. Before I was about 25 above the bed (imagine to undo or make), but since I have the bed my mother made me remove all. Now I have a bookcase in the living room of the basement. Also, I have to subtract the loss of some stuffed animals, since my dog \u200b\u200bBruno does not like playing with balls ... but with stuffed animals!

And now nominate a. ..

1. The flea market on Saturday
3. Tranquilacosita
4. Soft and Grey
5. My personal style
6. Hanging in my closet
9. Not without my heels

CONGRATULATIONS!


Today is a great day and I finally put a beautiful Rebequita I bought some time ago in Pull ... I love it!




Cardigan: Pull
Black T:
Zara Pants: Pull a / w 2010-2011
Dancers: Xti
Bag: Stradivarius
Pendant: Oysho

you like it? "?

Y. .. well ... I think it is! I hope you have a great weekend ... making a tiempecin ...

Besitos for all / you! mua mua ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment