Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Son Has A Small Blister On His Testie



But good weather made this weekend! Well, more than good ... Futuristic ... On Saturday, here, it seemed we were on August 9 ... I wanted to release something ... but did not want too cool to wear something because at night would cool ... so here I opted for a Strafalarius tricot ... wonderful! I love, and color that is also love. I love everything. ajjajaja.

Saturday was a spring day, spring really ... I do not mean just for the warmth, but by that wonderful effect that accompanies this season of the year ... I mean my friend wanted ALLERGY! also called "daughter of his mother" because I wake up every night like crazy esturnudando, red eyes, sore throat ... mmm ... yeahhhh, I like! Although I will say goodbye Friday, and I hope that my doctor prescribe something strong against my Spring friend.

That such has been your weekend? Have you been to the beach? And you, you have allergies? Ajajaja. I leave you with the look, flowers.





Tricot: Strafalarius
White T: Strafalarius
Jeans: Pull
Wedges: Local Store
Bag: White
Collar: White
Ring: Ibiza

0 comments:

Post a Comment