Friday, October 26, 2007

Is The Uc Supplemental Questionnaire Important

holographic Legacy (Act Of Last Will, Manuscript \u0026lt;"handwritten"> The Testator)

<<>> LEGACY. For this legacy holograph and written my own handwriting, I Fernando César Brun, a national ... born on ... of ... 200 ... at ... (locality: town), child of ... and ... ... (married in ... ... married, divorced from my spouse ... marriage, don / Na ..., single; widowed to my spouse ... marriage, gift / Na ..., currently residing at ..., I give it to fulfill the following demands or express charges: FIRST. It is my will that the legacy demands are met , complete and fully, and if in the future a law preventing their full implementation, which is respected in the party rules allow such flamboyant. SECOND. The fifth, I can get on my estate to when you die, not to affect the "legitimate" of my heirs, will proceed to pass on (to / to) child of my good friend to ..., that lives in Los Menucos (8326) Mr. Julian Romero, Depto. General Roca, Black River Province, as follows: a) The amount of ... , with the position that spent purely on his / her own hand to study, b) The summer house located in "Boca del Rio" (5885) San José de la Quintana, Calamuchita Valley, Córdoba, with all their furniture and accessories that are there on the day of my death. THIRD. For that protects and run this legacy executor designo ... (don / Na) ... FOURTH. I give this legacy legally required to qualify for the event, both age and physical fitness, being in full use of my rights and sanity and probity. FIFTH. When in doubt in the interpretation of this, should consult ... SIXTH. I wish all these goods are delivered to the beneficiaries immediately after my death, as I wrote this legacy with my pure and free will. So ... (is my intent in, the grant and signed in) ... (place), the ... day of ... the year two thousand ... Fernando Brun <<>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment