Friday, October 26, 2007

How To Build A Snare For Coyotes

Testament ... (holograph; Closed) institutions to unrelated individuals as the sole heir

<<>> Testament. I, Don Roman Martinez and Schefret Gualberto, son of Don Eduardo Lopez and Nicolas Martinez and Dona Carolina Schefret and White, who were married in the Parish of the Immaculate Conception of Quilmes, grandson via father of Felix Martinez and Juana Lopez and from the mother of Don Juan and Dona Micaela Schefret White, all deceased, as an adult and having been born on June 5, 1926, I registered on 66th Street and 10 City of La Plata, Buenos Aires, this will ... (holograph, closed) I attach my own free will and with full alertness, according to the formalities required by the Civil Code and in my own hand letter, instituted universal heir of all and all my goods, for when I die, my dear comrade and friend, Don Roman J. Otamendi, who lives in (1878) Quilmes, Buenos Aires Province. A pure avoidance of doubt and with corresponding scope, having no heirs declare, as I have never been a parent of a child and there I married or cohabiting with a woman I have. Shown that the main assets that make up my current assets are: a) an estate type house on a plot of 1245 m2, with fronts on the street 2 N º 1024 to 1030 and Calle 54 N º 339 to 345 of the city of La Plata ( B-1900), purchased from Don Juan J. Atencio, title registered with No. 13952-A-1904, b) two oil paintings on wood, entitled "House of San Isidro Chico" and "The Making of the Fish River Abra Grande", signed by Richard Sturgeon and Amy Van Helden respectively, c) a fraction of 500 hectares field 'flower', called 'El Carmen', located at (B1917) Veronica, Buenos Aires Province, d) thirty (30) troy ounces of fine gold (24k), sealed bullion, coined by the Banco Ciudad de Buenos Aires, which are stored in my safe at the Banco de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, Head, e) the furnishing of the property and all property bequeathed several minor, they are in it. It is my categorical provision cancel and terminate this act, any other wills that he had incurred before that day. Ended the commandments and grant with my signature on this where I'm temporarily at rest, (3316) Santa Ana, Province of Misiones, twenty-six (26) for the month of June 200 ... <<>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment