Friday, October 26, 2007

How Long Do You Boil Italian Sausage

Complex Probate Act Recognizing Affiliation (illegitimate son) More Indivision Affecting Farm A Family Forced And Well

TESTAMENT. <<>> I grant that will, I ..., born ..., this ... is ... 200 ... son of Don ... and Dona ... ... marital status (single, married, joined "in fact" , widowed, divorced, separated, "in fact" ), free and lucidly, in order to be fulfilled immediately ( after) my ... (death, death, disappearance expiry; death, confinement, game, death): FIRST. Wholeheartedly and without underestimating the deep parental love I have for the legitimate children of the marriage ... I admit being father of Don ... born in ... day ... of my relationship with Donna ... between ... and ..., recognizing to this descendant (stem) as my illegitimate son ... (natural ... ) and more with the right heir to the "legitimate", confirming further that so far I have not committed acts involving have given an "advance inheritance", in particular favor to one of my children, so inexistiría right to collate universal property among my heirs. SECOND. If any cause beyond my willingness to do that, that my will, was partially invalidated, as I have the desire to be fulfilled in the part that proves effective. THREE. I declare as my property: a) the ownership or holding of property: 1) furniture ..., 2) registrable property ..., 3) real estate ..., 4) rights ..., 5) disputed or doubtful rights: .. ., 6) cash: I) $ ...; II) USD ...; III) EUROS ..., IV) SF ..., V) JY ..., b) be liable to be required ancillary by natural and legal persons: 1) for contracts in progress ..., 2) and obligations ..., 3) through enforceable delivered or taken ... (check 'deferred payment', accepted invoices, letters exchange, negotiable obligations, notes, warrants "; ...); c) have the quality of ... (guarantor, endorser, surety solidarity, surety, guarantor, ...) Of ... ... FOURTH. It's absolutely my will that after death, the farm in ... and they will receive in succession (inheritance) universal heirs, not sold or divided among them and be in "undivided forced" by the term ... (...) Years. FIFTH. I also want the family home, located in ..., where our family has always lived, after my death to be affected the system of "good family", so they can live in it ... SIXTH. The disposable portion of my estate, or a fifth of his estate, shall be submitted to the following people: 1) The amount of pesos ... Cash (...) ...; 2) All the furniture of the house located at ..., ..., 3) The vehicle ..., to ... SEVEN. Impose upon my heirs that compliance with the testamentary bequests of this will be executed by ..., who appointed executor. Done and signed at ..., to ... day of ... the year 200 ... ... (Signature of the testator) <<>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment