Friday, October 26, 2007

Dancing Raisins Hypthosis Answers

holograph (Act Of Last Will " handwritten "of the testator)

<<>> Testament. I Simpson Rafael Jiménez Herrera, I have eighty-two years old, because I was born March 23, 1920, I am a widower of my late beloved companion and wife Dona Ana María Correa, I'm legitimate father of Daniel and Carlos Emiliano and I live in the country house "FRALEVERC", Avenue Juan Segundo Fernandez 899, Lomas San Isidro, through this holographic will I write according to the formalities required by the Civil Code, entirely of my own handwriting, plus their own volition, decided to grant the following acts: I. - A bequest upon the death, the fifth of my heritage being careful not to affect the legitimate heirs to succeed me, the things and then appoint the following persons: a) my collection of books, diskettes and 'CD' computer and video about life sciences, with more than 1,500 units, the National Research Center IOLOGICAL to enrich their scientific library specialized in "Herpetology and Venoms', b) the sum of ... , my secretary Mrs. Lily Pepe patient Massey, c) my watch 'Rolex President "bracelet and box with solid gold (18k), which I bought in the year 20 ... during my exile in Santiago de Chile, the trick sidekick Don Hector Zamora, who truqueo six to forty, the Cosmopolitan of San Isidro, d) my watch "Tag Heuer" F1 "Professional Chronograph" (CA1215, WM4279) Stainless steel, bought on "holiday" during the last trip to Florence in July 20 ..., my old friend Don Javier Solá Campos and additionally to Don Luis Carlos Jarast and Rossi e) all of the library Kenya tribal masks, which I bought in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Lankawi in 96, my dear friend, Colonel Rodolfo Ferdinand Selebam and Figini, f) tables "The wagon" and "In the countryside," painted by Leah Catherine Rocca and Terrarosa, they are for good friend "the Chilean" Lértora Ferdinand Rau. II .- I appoint executor to enforce faithfully asking my doctor send Mariano Luna and Gonzalez, who is domiciled in the 'country' San Diego, (1744) Moreno, Buenos Aires Province III .- I want to place on record that this act Probate revoke any earlier I could have written. Date and sign this my will in ... (...) Identical copies of the same tenor and similar purposes, numbered 1 / ... to .../... As in Los Molles (5611, Malargüe), province of Mendoza, to twenty (22) October 200 ... Rafael Simpson <<>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment